Blane, Ally Beth and D0h-doh (Tony's dad) were pulling for the Lakers. I think Blane pulled for LA because Doh-doh was. Ally Beth was pulling for LA because she liked that they had the color purple on! I guess she likes purple and yellow better than green?
Of course, the kids got bored when the Celtics WHOOPED up on LA last night, winning by almost 40 points!!! We made sure to let them know that parents have good intuition about which choices to make, and they simply made the wrong choice (rooting for LA). We told them that next time, they needed to listen to their parents. HA!!!
In their boredom, they fell asleep. Here they are:
I guess Caleb figured if his big brother and sister were going to go to sleep, that he should, too!
The morning after, Ally Beth said that she is too tired to fix her hair, so she'll just wear a "hat" today. Aunt April made her this "hat," as she calls it. If any of you know my dad, the second picture is the spitting image of him (minus the blonde hair and "hat," of course!)
Love and miss y'all! Amy