And, now, here is our little "slumber king," healthy and happy in our home! Praise God!
We have so much to praise Him for. He has given us such joy over the last month!
As I rejoice over my little guy being home with me, I am reminded that not all NICU stories have happy endings. The Cox family in Lubbock had their first baby a week before Caleb was born, on May 24. She was a Trisomy 18 baby. She died on June 16th. Her name was Ashlyn Bree Cox. Pray for Ashlyn's parents, Craig and Shalyn, as they endure the loss of their first baby. They are believers, but I know this is still hard, despite the ever presence of God. May He comfort them.
Also, please pray for the Clifton family (I know many of you already are!) Brett's dad, Grady, passed away this week and I know Brett, Melanie and Brandon are grieving. This is also around the 3 year anniversary of the passing of their daughter, Abigail. Pray for them.
"Every child...no matter how fragile or brief their days, forever changes our world."
Please join me in praying for these families as they grieve their losses.