Sunday, June 15, 2008

Business Opportunities

Well, I was going to write (rather, WHINE) about all the things I miss about living in Midlothian (or the Midlothian area). Believe it or not, Midlothian is HUGE compared to Salado! We have one stop light, a Dairy Queen, and a Brookshire's that makes the old David's in Midlothian look like a Super Wal-Mart!

But, instead of dwelling on the negative, I will instead take a positive route and let our friends up north know of all the great opportunities that lie in Salado, should anyone need to relocate....hint, hint!!!

Here is a list of opportunities in Salado for you folks in Midlothian to consider:

There is no Chick-Fil-A here. WE NEED MOR CHIKIN!!!

A good judge. I've heard complaints about the current regime. Good judges are always nice to know when you home school!

A good attorney. Maybe this good attorney might also be a judge? Know of anyone who fits the description?

A good pharmacist that is under 60 years old.

A personal trainer who can help me get my flabby post-baby body back into some semblance of a womanly figure.

A good accountant that can answer all of our business accounting questions.

A Home School Co-Op (I need an experienced friend to help me with this!!!) Of course, this co-op will need a great class administrator, as well. Oh, and a good board to run the group.

There is no dry cleaners here. I hear that dry cleaning establishments make a fortune! Anyone for a change of career?

A Wal-Mart or Super Target- anyone with managerial experience or contacts with these companies? There are many in Salado who would kiss your feet if you could get one of these stores to open here!


So, if you know of ANYBODY in Midlothian who could do these things, send them down south!

We miss you guys! Love, Amy