When I was pregnant with Blane, we lived in Amarillo. The mall had a Baby Gap store that I loved. Right before Blane was born, I bought a denim Baby Gap baseball cap. When he was born, he had a rather large head (I hear my friends who knew us way back then snickering! Large, yes...)Well, the hospital cap wouldn't fit on his head. I had my mom bring the denim cap to the hospital and it fit! Blane was born in a snowstorm in January and needed something on his head to keep it warm, so he often wore the cap. Here is a pic of Grammy holding him in the hospital with THE cap on his head...

I put THE cap out in the nursery to remind me of his precious first month. When we were decorating for Caleb's arrival, it only seemed right to put out THE cap. When he was born, I had to have a picture with him in THE cap...here 'tis:
THE cap became so precious to me, I decided to add a baseball cap charm to my mommy charm bracelet, as reminder of my boys and their sweet first few days in THE cap...
So, of course, when Joshua was born, we had to have another picture in THE cap. So, here is Joshua and THE cap...



LAST BUT NOT LEAST...
Joshua,
THE cap,
AND HIS DIMPLE!!!
Joshua is the first of the Busti Bunch to have dimples!