Thursday, November 19, 2009

Padwan Learner


Okay, this post is for all you Star Wars junkies out there...well, really the moms of boys who are the Star Wars junkies (Tonya, did you hear that???)

Master Jedi Blane has taken on a padwan learner as his apprentice. Padwan Caleb is showing promising signs of a future that will involve the use of light sabers (or so says his master!) Master Blane says Padwan Caleb's meta-chlorines are higher than even young Anakin Skywalker's were (reverent ooohs and aaahs...)

May I just stop right here and say that at times, I wanna slap myself for ever thinking that letting them watch Star Wars was a good idea...Do you feel that way, too, Tonya?

I must say, though, that I do enjoy watching my boys tear out the back door together to go out and defeat the evil forces trying to invade our "starship" (aka, our house). I pray that they will always be close buddies. I pray that Blane continues to show Caleb how to fight evil. I pray that they will work together take on the forces of Satan and gain victory for our Lord and His Kingdom.

Fight on, boys!