Sunday, August 3, 2008

11 Years of Marriage !!!

Today, August 2nd, Tony and I celebrated 11 years of marriage. We did this in a most unusual way . . . attending Tony's induction to medical school at Texas A&M College of Medicine. He is in the 2012 class. Yes, the kids and I are back to school and so is Tony!
Eleven years ago today, we were married in San Antonio on a Saturday. Then, on Monday (only 48 hours after we said "I Do"), Tony started pharmacy school. So, here we are today, celebrating our marriage and 48 hours later, Tony will begin medical school. Let's hope that we don't do this again in eleven years, although he has always said he would love to go to seminary. I think he'll have to hit his 2nd wife up for that! HA! HA!!!
Please pray for our family as we begin this venture. We will need supernatural strength and help these next few months, as they are the most intense part of medical school. Also, Tony is trying to launch his new business during all of this. Pray for divine wisdom, balance in our family and JOY!!! Most of all, pray that we will be well pleasing to the Lord in this venture and that He will receive much glory through our family's journey through medical school. We can't wait to see what He has in store!