Sunday, July 27, 2008

What we've been up to. . .

I know it's been awhile since I have posted anything from the Busti Bunch. We started our school year 2 weeks ago. We have all been getting used to a new year and how Caleb works in with that year. So far, things are going well. I just seem to have no extra time to e-mail or blog! So, I'll just have to post when I can.

Other than school, here are a few things that we've done over the last 3 weeks:

We had a visit from our dear friends, the Woffords (Clint, Kelly, Cade & Maddie). Here they are on our front porch: Kelly loved holding Caleb, and so did Maddie!

A week or so ago, we headed up to Dallas for a doctor's appointment. We stopped off in Midlothian for lunch at the Zipp's house. I forgot to take pics! Ugh! Then, I had my last visit with Dr. Blair, post c-section. I am healing well! Here is Dr. Blair with Caleb. Dr. Blair prayed for us to have another child for a few years before he delivered Caleb. He is such a sweet part of the story of Caleb's life!

After our visit with Dr. Blair, we went back to Midlothian and hung out with the Browne family. Here are the girls in their matching swimsuits:



Philip and Kara took us along with their family to Medieval Times:

During our quick trip to Midlothian, we also went to see the Kit Kittredge movie with the Wilhelms and Brownes. WE LOVED IT!!! Eliana and Ally Beth were so cute to watch during the movie. Wish I had some pics of them together. But, for some reason, they don't like it when you take pictures during a movie :-) We sure had fun. Go see that movie if you haven't already!

Then, a week later, the Brownes came down to Inner Space Caverns (20 minutes from us) for Wesley's birthday. They came to our house afterwards and the boys shot BB guns and bows and arrows in our front yard (something we couldn't do in Midlothian! Life outside the city limits sure is fun!)



Other than that, we've been just enjoying our little man! He is growing SOOOO fast! Here he is in his "DUDE" hat, as the kids call it. Not sure why they named it that. They just say Caleb looks like a dude when he wears it.
Sometimes, we just sit around and watch him sleep. We are so thankful for him! The kids are GREAT with him. We are so blessed.