I am so very thankful for YOU, friend! Hope you are having a good fall!
We have enjoyed the colorful display of God's splendor here in Maryland. Here are a few pictures from our road:
The trees, just starting to turn back in mid October. This is the view down our street about a 1/10 of a mile from our driveway!
Here are a few from our yard:
And a few from our trek to church one Sunday...
Early in October, we had a visit from Grandma. Caleb loves this picture that he took! Don't kill me, Grandma! It was either this one, or the one of you doing your exercise video! Thought you'd like this one better!
While Grandma was here, we took her up to Johns Hopkins to see the hospital. Here's the infamous statue of Jesus (remember our story of how we got here?)
We had such a special family time under the dome. It was the weekend, so no offices around the dome were open. It was just our family, quietly gazing at this beautiful piece of sculpture.
Because no one else was around, I actually laid on the floor to grab some of these pics. It was amazing to look up to the statue and think that some day, this will be real. I will be prostrate at the real flesh and blood Jesus' feet. Glory! I can't wait to see Him.
Hope y'all are having a great fall! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
(See the two posts below for more updates on our fall)












