I can hardly believe that one of my dearest friends, my "little sister," is about to give birth to her firstborn! Jessica, can you believe we're all grown up now? Drew and Jess are just days away from little Abigail's arrival! We can't wait!!! We had such fun designing the nursery and so many people helped it come together. To see her finished nursery, click here. (You can click on each picture to see an enlarged version).



I promise after this I will not use my hand and let it heal! But, maternity pics can't wait 6 weeks for a healed up hand! Abigail will come before then!
Here are some pics of Jessica's belly that I took today...



I promise after this I will not use my hand and let it heal! But, maternity pics can't wait 6 weeks for a healed up hand! Abigail will come before then!Now, I'll go put my sling on like a good girl :-(