Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

Today, you two celebrate 37 years of life as husband and wife. WOW! That is an amazing milestone! Thanks for sticking through things, whether thick or thin! (That's not a weight joke, by the way!!!)

Here are some pictures I took while at your house this past week. Though they aren't of you two, they are of your home and the toil and labor to make your home a beautiful, vibrant place full of amazing flowers, plants AND fun memories. I think these pictures are just an outward symbol of all of the hours of cultivating you spend on them...and they are symbolic of the life you have cultivated in Joel and I...and now Tony, Blane, Ally Beth, Caleb, April and Bethany. You have cultivated such beauty in all of our lives. These flowers just represent all of your hard work in helping our lives bear beauty and eternal fruit.

Dad, your yard is the most immaculate yard ever! You work so hard at it. It looks great!
Here is where all of Dad's hard work happens--- the barn.
Mom's passion- her flower beds and rose beds.






Joel's John Deere riding tractor, which Blane and Ally Beth have also enjoyed...Caleb and Bethany, you'll be riding it soon, too!

This is my FAVORITE flower bed of all, Mom! I love looking out the kitchen window and seeing the hydrangeas and Easter lilies. I also love smelling the gardenias when I walk outside.

We love you two and pray for many more happy years of marriage!!!