Tuesday, November 4, 2008

An Opinion on Election Day

Okay, I couldn't let election day pass without a comment of some controversy.....since today is one of the most controversial days in our nation's history.....

Upon talking with a few folks over the past couple of days, I have come to the knowledge that what I am about to say is something that more than half of you won't agree with. Or more. I seem to be in the minority about this, but I will still share my opinion.....

May I remind you, don't get upset about this. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. This is America, right?

So, are you ready for my comment of controversy???



I love changing back to regular time. NO MORE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS--- wahoo! I love it getting dark early!!! I love being cozy inside in the cool weather, playing games, talking, watching movies and going to be earlier than usual. And, I LOVE it being daylight early. The kids woke up with the sunrise and we started our day an hour earlier than usual. We were done with all of our school work by noon! I love it!

I know, that is a very controversial comment. Don't say I didn't warn you (Ha, ha!!!)

Seriously, I hope and pray that you have all "rendered to Caesar what is Caesar's" and cast your vote in our great democratic nation. I hope you voted for pro-life candidates!

I must say that I am very nervous about the potential of a pro-choice, anti-military president residing over our country for the next 4 years, but may I remind myself and all of us.......

GOD IS STILL IN CONTROL--- no matter what! What a comfort! What hope!

I am encouraged by the churches that are fasting on this big day. I am encouraged by the prayer vigils many conservatives are holding. May the Lord hear our voice, intervene, and save our nation.

Not our will, but Yours be done, O Lord!